Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Good Food, Good Friends!


We had a great group that attended the Oktoberfest. It was our first, but with plenty of food and 6 new couples that attended along with many of our followers...it was beautiful and yummy! The Apple Beer was a big hit for the young and old. If your looking for a yummy drink that is non-alcholic and caffeine free, give that a try.

"I enjoyed the evening very much. I especially like the outdoor venue at the park. It gives us something a little different to do instead of eating at the same old indoor restaurant. The food was outstanding as always. I have never sampled real German cuisine like that and I was very favorably impressed. The other great thing was the all-you-can-eat format of the meal. I must admit I returned a couple of times to replenish my plate. It is definitely money well spent. Great food, great company, what more could you ask for?" - S. Griffiths

No comments:

Post a Comment