Monday, September 28, 2009

Stuffed Salmon and Steak Dinner Went Great!

It was once again a beautiful evening spent with friends and good food. We were asked once where our restaurant was and my response was, "Down here at the Pond a few days a year!" Who wouldn't want to eat outside! Thanks everyone, once again. Great turnout. Look forward to the Oktoberfest!

Rebecca,
Thank you so so much for having us to your Steak and Salmon dinner last week. We had the best time. The atmosphere was spectacular and the food even better. We loved having a night out at the pond and left so full. The food was SO wonderful. I will definitely recommend you to friends! -Bryndee & Ryan Slade

My husband decided to throw some fresh grilled peaches in with the pineapple. They were filled with cobbler topping along with ice-cream and homemade caramel. Some had a bit of both!

"Rebecca, I don't eat fish.... I have had 4 pieces of Salmon. It was stuffed with sausage, I had to try it." - Johnny

No comments:

Post a Comment